Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exploring Your Prayer Life

Take some time to reflect on your prayer life.

EXPLORE YOUR PRAYER LIFE by finishing the following sentences.

• The last time I prayed was …

• The place most helpful for prayer is …

• The time I find best for prayer is …

• A method of prayer that seems good fro me now is …

• I use Scripture in my prayer by …

• Sometimes during prayer I …

• When I pray God …

• I talk about my prayer with …

• My prayer influences my life by …

• I pray with …

• My favorite name for God is …

• When I pray I sometimes feel …

• My prayer leads me to …

• Being a part of church influences my prayer by …

• Things I notice about my prayer …

• What I want to say to God now is …

• Things I wish someone had told me about prayer …


Which were the three most significant questions for you personally right now in your life? Why do you think that might be?